Meet our team
ABOUT RUSS PURVIS
Russ Purvis was born October 4, 1966, in Platte City, Missouri. After graduating law school in 1992, Russ decided to dedicate his career to assisting people. Over the course of his career, Russ has been proud to havehelped literally thousands of peopleresolve legal issues both large and small. Russ has never represented an insurance company.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Missouri Western State College, BS/BA 1989
- University of Missouri Kansas City, School of Law, 1992
EXPERIENCED & AWARD-WINNING LEGAL COUNSEL
In 2004 Russ was named as one of Kansas City’s 40 under 40 by Ingram’s Magazine. From 2004 to 2008, Russ was the Chairman of the Platte County Missouri, Democratic Party Central Committee. In 2012 Russ served as the treasurer for Susan Montee’s campaign to become lieutenant governor of Missouri.Russ has previously served on the Public Investment Advisory Committee for the City of Kansas City, Missouri, the Mayor’s DUI Task Force for the City of Kansas City, Missouri and on the Board of Governors of the Missouri Trial Lawyers Association.Russ lives in Kansas City, Missouri, with his wife Kris, and their dogs, Abby and Yogi
- United State Supreme Court
- all state courts of record in both Missouri and Kansas
- the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- the United States District Court for the District of Kansas.